My first full length fishing show style video broken up into segments.
In this video I have some redfin fishing fun, teach you how to set up your baitcaster reel, and do some Murray cod fishing in small water with my great mate Brett Corker.

As mentioned in the video, here is the link to the Old Mate lures that I like. If you buy a lure, or number of lures through this link, don’t forget to use the discount code “robbiefishing” at the checkout to save yourself 10%.
Old Mate Lures

Please leave a comment below the video to let me know what you thought of this new format of video. I am unsure of whether I will go down the path of making longer videos less frequently, or shorter videos more frequently. Please let me know what you think.
Murray cod fishing, redfin fishing and a baitcaster reel tutorial all in the one fishing show type video. I hope you enjoy it.

1. AdderLifeStyle_

Honestly the Size 2 Super Vibe. is my favourite redfin lure

2. Jerome Ierome

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Recently discovered your channel! Fantastic! I would to see a video of how you cook and eat your yabbies mate!

3. Riley Drake

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

dont u have to kill the redfins

4. Cliff's Fishing and Hobbies

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

After 50 years of fishing I have just bought my first ever baitcaster. Have had some interesting experiences with it already so you tutorial is quite timely. Thanks for the hints.

5. Jude Crichton

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Robbie do Murray cod jump ?

6. Daniel Holmes

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Hey Robbie where about you living mate love to go for a throw with ya sometime

7. BP Fishing

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Hey Robbie it's me again mate do you still have your kayak if so you should definitely try use it more in your video

8. MOOSEDOWNUNDER

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

This is a great way to go mate. I liked the new layout and editing. Good times. Cheers Moose

9. ItBeStyle

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Do you reckon you could do a murray cod catch and cook video?

10. Collie Yak

👍👍

11. Wizard Warlord

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

What do you use as yabbie bait?

12. Ben Bradshaw

Move over ET here comes the Robbie show lol

13. Rhys Wilkinson

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Lake hume is just one of those spots. One minute your catching small red fin then next cast you can hook up to a big cod or yellow belly.

14. Daniel Green

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

loving the show keep em coming

15. DanielRonaldHoughton

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Thanks for another awesome video Robbie if ya could let me know how that new surface lure goes as I was going to buy the exact same one the other day and was so unsure of how it would go.
    Cheers buddy

16. Dale Argus

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

That was great Robbie loved the tips on the bait caster reel keep up the amazing work mate

17. Nicks Fishin and Outdoors

A 33 minute video of Robbie’s fishing I feel like I’m dreaming

18. Ewan Dillon

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Carp jump because it forces air into their swimbladder so they can udjust themselves in the water. Awesome video you should make more like this.😁

19. Ancient_Mantis

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Awesome as usual. Robbie you should try some small inline hooks with the hardbodies. Much easier to get out.

20. Dimitri MurrayTrout

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

G’day Robbie. Great segments! It was awesome to see you and the family having a bit of fun fishing for Redfin!
    Cool Curado reel, I’ve got the same model myself. Works really well!
    The video with yourself and senore Corker still turned out pretty well, I enjoyed viewing all the segments 🙂

21. Beck Horsburgh

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I love the longer video format 👍🏻

22. Black Country Piker

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Fantastic as always mate, now then . . Seeing someone doggy style across the water? 🤣🤣 now that would be a sight 🤣🤣

23. Ash K88

Nice

24. snowman87

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Typical Robbie great entertainment! Love your work.

25. Jared Kelley

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I like the long videos because i watch livestreams alot, but i also like the short videos.
    Edit: some carp where i live jump for bugs. Those carp might be doing the same.

26. Rock Wood

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Well if you're using a truck to go water-skiing then there must be no boats allowed on that lake, which is a bummer.

27. Patrick Richardson

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Got a new baitcast, only had a little bit of practise before but got the hang of it and practised with some lighter plastics and some weights from 1/12 up to 1/2 oz on 3” minnowz

28. Murray Crabb Fishing

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Nice one mate, cheers for the shoutout. I am 100% sure that was not my first and not will it be my last slip up on camera lol
    I want to see a cod on that surface lure 👍🏼👍🏼

29. Connor Bulger's Fishing

I Love this! Keep it up mate! Hope you had a wonderful new years

30. RKJ Fishing

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I wondered the exact same thing about carp a couple of years ago so I did some research. Apparently they jump out of the water to force air into their swim bladder so they can adjust their balance in the water! I'm never going to live that goodbye my friend carp comment down am I? LOL The reason it was absolutely butchered is because no matter what I did to it, it kept flopping all over the place! I skull thumped it, brain spiked it, broke it's neck, everything, but it just kept moving! It wasn't until I completely removed it's head that it stopped hahaha! Loved the longer video format Robbie, well done mate

31. Urban Fisho

Nice 1 Robbie!

32. 33kiel

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Heading up that way soon, might have to chuck the rod in the Ute and hope I get a chance to hit lake hume and catch some of those reddies

33. Paddy Taken

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

keep up the grate work and love the longer videos

34. SinghFishing

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Awesome video Robbie!!! Maybe the carp wanted to be a trout could be a reason why it was jumping lol

35. codgobbler01

Great vid bro 😊

36. Bettsie’s Fishing

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

When I seen the thumbnail I thought you were magnifying a fish as humour Robbie 😂😂😂 Nah Robbie good on ya m8 we will have to go fishing one ti,e it’s a dream to fish with you and Rex hunt❤️❤️❤️❤️

37. Brad Tuckerman

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

What a cracking video mate enjoyed the extra length and the variety awesome work mate

38. Josh Van Bremen

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Awesome video mate, love the “fishing show” style of video. Happy new year and happy fishing. Keep the videos coming 👍🏼

39. Nicky9 9

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I told Rkj a while ago, I always take the front treble hook off the small hard body lures.
    They get smashed anyway, so one back treble is enough I find, and I upgrade to a slightly larger, and better quality hook. ( owner or gamakatsu) just my 2 Bob Rob!
    Your subs have gone up quickly bro! Because of quality footage and advice, and your awesome attitude and sense of humor. Cheers mate. 👍🇦🇺💯

40. The_Alpha_Fox

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

About that minnow lure problem at around 2:00 Robbie – I've found that if you remove the middle set of hooks entirely, and clip off two of the three trebles on the back (as redfin and trout usually strike for the tail of the fish), it gets A LOT easier to manoeuvre underwater in terms of dodging snags as well as making it easier to unhook those fish that you catch…..just wanted to offer some advice lol

41. SMITHHENRY7

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Great video Robby love it, was looking forward to your next video. Keep it up mate

42. will peasley

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I didnt have any red cordial so i have some orange cordial ready to watch robbie fishing with my pasta 🍝

43. Zachary Allen

January 27, 2019 at 5:57 pm

Love the video mate, like the concept of the fishing show style of videos.
    Keen to see what else you can get up to soon, hope you have a good supply of red cordial as I reckon this summer is going to be a scorcher