A Texas Rig is one of my favorite rigs to fish. This time I attempt to teach my wife how to fish a texas rig compliments of Lucky Tackle Box. She chooses my lure and I we go bass fishing on Bienville Plantation.
********************************************************************
Get all Flukemaster branded apparel and all the equipment that I use at – https://flukemaster.com

Help the families of our fallen heros – http://www.specialopssurvivors.org/
********************************************************************
Tackle used in this video –
Rod –
Reel –
Line –
Lure –
Boat –
********************************************************************
Video equipment used in this video –
Camera – Cannon 80D, GoPro Hero 3 and 5
Twitter – Flukemastr
*********************************************************************
Fan Mail can be sent to –
PO Box 442
Armuchee, GA 30105
*********************************************************************
More than likely this video contains paid product placement from one of my sponsors. My sponsors are who make it possible for me to continue to produce videos.
**********************************************************************
釣り

1. TheToyReviewer 1984

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Great teacher gene! Not just showing her, but letting her do it! Great video!👍👏🏻

2. Ken Burk

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Good Stuff! Nice Bass MS. Flukemaster.

3. joshua reeves

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

How long have Yall been married

4. Shane Y

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Hey fluke, I won the shirt and hat on this evenings Friday night live. (10-26-18) …..How can I get my info to you?

5. Jose Martinez

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

It’s great to see the master mind that keeps you even great video hope to see her more

6. Ryan Blaze

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Way to go! All on her own. Good bass too!!

7. Doug Shelton

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Wish I could get my wife into fishing lol

8. Dustin Hix

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

I got my wife back into fishing hard about two years ago, she started a facebook group called bassgrls where she teaches other females how to fish

9. David Lewis

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

You have far more patience than I ……I’ve taught friends n my kids my wife was really tough. The fish better be biting and I mean like right now or she’s done with it. Good info thanks.

10. LoveIsHope

Family is everything

11. Dudley Dupre

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Sponsor our fishing team here in rosepine la!!

12. Brian Latimer

My wife would have said “where’s the pink one”. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

13. Andrew Goldston

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

I just got my first mystery tackle box and it came with a westin hollow body duck. Have you ever seen or used anything like that?

14. BassGeek

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Nice I've been trying to get my wife out on the water and in a vid for ever.

15. Larry Stolzman

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

You are so patient with us, please be patient with the ones you love! Great video, great fish for Tiffany, great experience for us all! Thank you!

16. JaniceWalker

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

It's over $3k/year for a lake lease to fish Bienville or over $300/day for a guided tour if I recall correctly. Place isn't cheap. It's old phosphate mines that PCS sold off.

17. DcZ Ed

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

I heard you talking about Clark's hill a lot, I've lived here all my life, small world

18. Andrew Gordon

She caught my pb

19. PPI OVERWATCH

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

I love your channel Gene, my absolute favorite fishing channel by far. At 53 I just got back into fishing and love it, I would love to fish with you one day. Stay Safe !

20. Christopher Ball

Nice catch! The bass wasn't so bad either 🙂

21. Todd Smith

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

don't remember where i heard it, but Your Wife is a gift from heaven , Your Children a Kiss from God. Keep up the great lessons.

22. Shane Elliott

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

She did a good job and seemed like a trooper! Good video!

23. Fishing with Drew

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

great video, love the family vidz .

24. Dan Edwards

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

The Bait Butter smells like anise as he said. My issue is that its a water viscosity, so you waste more typically than you use. At this consistency it should come in a squirt bottle, or maybe thicken it up to a soft gel consistency, which would work WAY better in this application container. Good product though, I do like it, but I hate wasting so much of it.

25. Dawnielle Penn

Enjoyed it!! Thanks for teaching the basics!! Nice catch to your wife!!! 🎣🎣🎣

26. imadvizinyounow

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Good game man!!! One of the best ever!

27. Albo_Gator

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Gene, Gene, Gene!!! What the heck. You're letting her behind the curtain. Don't you know there is no good in that. Oh, brother. You're in for it now. All the extra coin for gear, now will be for her gear. Shaking My Head…

28. David J Scalf

Go Georgia Bulldogs

29. David J Scalf

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

This video is good. Good tips and great teacher. Now time to have a husband vs wife challenge

30. Derrick Daniels

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Hey Big G buddy. This sounds so familiar, but flipping the scales. My wife is the one who started me fishing. And I’m not too proud to tell anyone. The only difference now she fish for meat on the table and I fish for relaxation. Just keeping it 100.

31. BigBearFishing

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Good video man! Glad she caught one and it was a good one too! Tight lines Fluke!!

32. Mike Bledsoe

Exactly! 😂

33. Short Round

Thanks for showing how to do that dang knot 👍. Ugh 😑. Good 101 review

34. Fishing Channel

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

top water … top water … give him a top water lolol

35. DeltaBassBuster

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Snell knot!!!  Get the hook to kick out on the hook set!!  😛

36. flysubcompact

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Looks like you got a keeper. Don't take that for granted. Also, I read on our local FB kayak group that you will be doing a deal in Southside, Al tomorrow. Got a work conflict, so I will miss it. Maybe some other time.

37. Anthony Hartman

January 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Great video!!! I just got into bass fishing about a week or so ago at 29 years old and am loving it haha! I've learned a lot from your videos and I appreciate the info you put out!!! This video was huge in the hook set department.Watching what a bite looked like as you talked your wife through it helped too! I'm not one to set the hook hard due to growing up fishing for weak ass trout. I usually catch and release so a hard hook set would destroy their jaw. I just went out and got my first baitcaster and threw it on a medium power fast action rod and am running 12lb mono. I see your line is significantly heavier weight. The water here in Northern California is really clear so I assumed I needed line that was harder to see.
    Question for you or anyone else that knows. Is it best to stay mobile when bank fishing? I have one lake I go to where it is difficult to get to different spots so I usually post up in one area.
    Other cool videos to see would be: how you pick out a backlash; a full video on bites for us noobies; large lake bank fishing; and a line breakdown for different situations. Thank you very much Mr. Jensen.