Whats up guys come join me on the New Salmon Queen as we head out to the Farallon Islands and do a little bit of winter time Rock Cod fishing in this video I will also share some the tackle I use when I go rock fishing and the jigs so enjoy the video guys and remember to subscribe now!!!!

1. Koogle You

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Tried your advice – coneheads got some fat vermillions and coppers yum. Havent tried my rootbeer 8 oz rattlehead lingcod jig yet but I now have it in the arsenal. Good advice.

2. Michael Estrada

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I am quite new in rock fishing so of course i went through the wormhole of youtube and online forums doing research on what rigs to use and what not. You made an easy video, simple, explained the jigs and soft baits used. Thank you brotha! Keep it tight! Fish on

3. Blkdragon 408

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Hey was sup bro, I'm diggin ur video

4. Koogle You

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

So I got the 9 oz copper killer. comes with the rubber skirt only. I see a lot of guys add a grubtail to the hook. Overkill? fish it as it came? anyone who has a preference based on experience, Im all ears. thx. 10 days till Bodega bay lings.

5. Bass Brothers Fishing

Good vid bro . is that a lexa 300

6. Cain G

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

How many ounces is that big orange lingcod.com lure you were showing us?

7. FrankieTheDude

Keeeepposting

8. anthony horton

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Which cousins rod were you using in this video bro? Raze but which model? I have the raze 839t do think that will be good for these big jigs and metals?

9. Stephen Joe

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Just ordered the copper 9oz lingkiller jig. Hopefully it produces on my trip next week!

10. Thought Frankly

I wish i had a boat

11. C Bailey

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

what is the name of the song/instrumental?

12. Bryce odenweller

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

what is the length and action of your rods

13. mark minnis

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I have some tips for you now, 1. Party boats are trash, buy your own little boat/dingy, party boats 1. Follow other boats 2. Go to the same spots 3. Sometimes too much people not enough fish. 2.add a little bit of bait to the hooks it might be expensive but worth it.

14. Leon Springs Boys TV

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

cod is so amazing fried.

15. Fishing is Living x

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Wow Do you Guys take people to your fishing trips will like to know ill be down to have a wonderful experience like this
    i would defiantly would pitch in with expenses if would happen ^_^ Live in the San Fransisco Bay Area !!!

16. Cloud Walker

Oh how do I miss fishing on the Farllon Island on the fishing boat JAWS

17. Gaddiel Garcia

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Hey bro where did u get those cousins rod.

18. Brian Porteous

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

On this side of the Pond we cut old chrome Pushchars bars up. Fill them with lead and add treble and split rings.

19. Jeff Lin

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

just wondering im going rockfish/lingcod fishing in san francisco at the end of december…if i were to get a weight for the jig what would it be? i see there is the 9oz and the 14 oz for the lingcodjigs. what would you recommend? im guessing the party boats will be going out to farallon islands.

20. Joseph Saeteurn

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I was never a fan of artificial baits/lures. some are pricey and it's annoying as heck. most time the jigs I used are trash after a fishing trip. Ling cod will bite the tail off and it doesn't work like it suppose to. for $less than $4 you can get a box of squid and it catches variety of fishes. No need to swap colors and stuff like that.

21. jeanpierre Luna

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

hey my man i want too start deep sea fishing do you have a recommended charter that you use

22. fireworksallday pyro

February 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Just caught a lingcod today i used a live small black rockfish I caught it less than 5 min it was 28" 25 pounds