The best secret tip that I can give anyone, which is not-so-secret, is use the right tool for the job. It’s hard wrestling big bass out of the grass with a light action spinning rod. Check out this series 15 rods, specially built for the job, and they’ll help you catch more fish using your favorite fishing technique.

Champion professional BASS and FLW angler Mike “Ike” Iaconelli has been working with Abu Garcia for years to develop this series of 15 custom technique-specific fishing rods. This series contains 5 graphite casting rods, 5 graphite spinning rods and 5 composite rods. Every particular was considered in making these technique-specific graphite and graphite/glass composite rods.

Check them out at the 2015 Bassmaster Classic in Greenville, SC. or pre-order them from Tackle Warehouse, via my website special pre-release (sneak peek, promo) page http://mikeiaconelli.com/article.php?id=42

1. MARKY SPARKY

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

I have bought 6 , 9 more to buy great rods Ike .

2. UpFishCreek

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

insert fell out after a month of use for the ike series

3. Marnus Erasmus

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Hey Ike!!  Very Big fan or both You and Abu. Hahaha question, what do you do with all your previous rods and reels, being sponsored and all? Thanks

4. visualkeirockstar

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Its cool to have rods like that but i could only afford one for all the technique i do.

5. This is my busting face

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Mike… what Abu bait caster and "Ike series rod" would you recommend for smallmouth bass. Have numerous Veritas rods and looking to pick up a new setup for smallies on the river.

6. mikeygrizz23

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Just put an order in on tackle warehouse.  I've never owned anything from AG but since you put your name to it, I had to buy one.  Your name on it, I buy it.  It's just that simple Ike!!  FAIRVIEW SMALLEYS for life!!!!

7. mikahell85

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

hey ike, this is your home stock of tackles ? crazy !
    the rods are beautiful good job abu garcia 😉

8. surfclam89

February 13, 2019 at 5:52 pm

hey mike ryan p rich's kid what the price range gonna be on them?