This is the simplest way to cast a baitcaster can not get a backlash.

***ADD ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA***

▪ Snapchat: aflair430

▪ Periscope: @FishinWithFlair

▪ Facebook: Fishing with Flair https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fishing-with-Flair/387243578030646

▪ Instagram: Fishing_with_Flair http://instagram.com/fishing_with_flair

▪ Twitter: @FishinwithFlair https://twitter.com/FishinWithFlair

▪ Website: http://www.andrewflairfishing.com/

▪ SECOND YouTube Channel “Flair Fishing Reviews”

EMAIL FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: aflair430@gmail.com

***DISCOUNTS FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS***

▪ Castaway Rods: email info@castawayrods.com and tell them I sent you to receive a HUGE discount http://www.castawayrods.com

▪ Rod Glove: Use promo code “FLAIR” and receive 15% off your entire purchase

▪ NuTech Lures: Use promo code “FLAIR” and receive 15% off your entire purchase

▪ Lucky Tackle Box: Use promo code “FLAIR” and receive your first box for just $5

▪ Bass University TV: Use promo code “flair” and receive 15% off your subscription

▪ Tacklewarehouse: Use promo code “FHABAQ214” and take $5 off your purchase

▪ Baitmate Fish Attractant: Use promo code “FLAIR” and receive 15% off your entire purchase

***NEW UPLOADS EVERY SUNDAY, TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AT 7PM CST!!!***

1. FLAIR

Do me a favor and buy the Flair Fishing Rod here – http://bit.ly/2t2nDhy

2. Goodgame Bees, Homestead, & Outdoors

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

So this is an old video, but I gotta say… good instructions. I finally decided to pick up a baitcaster. I've always been a spinning reel guy. I watched your vid and was casting without backlash right away. Thanks!

3. Spoof boof

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

so in other words… baitcasters are pretty. have a ridiculous ammount of steps. and can easily be trumped by the easily disassembled open faced spinner?? yeah gunna go with that

4. Paul Roewer

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Very nice. You did a good, simple, and easy to understand explanation of how to cast with this. A friend took me out fishing a few years ago and handed me a baitcaster reel. We went out to the big lake where I spent the first hour untangling the line after every cast. I quickly got the hang of it and used it quite effectively afterward. I forgot how it worked since then, so I'm glad I watched this video. I will go out and try it this weekend.

5. Alan

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Nice video. I think a lot of people are intimidated by baitcast setups because of backlashes, however if they set the drags correctly(as you depicted) backlashes should rarely occur.

6. irishcorb7

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Thank you for the help. Crazy to see how far youve come haha. Just got my first cheap baitcaster and Ive got this video saved for future reminders. Great, simple way of putting things. Sincerely, thanks it really is helping

7. Dog Dude Drone

This is classic!

8. GODSPEED

Great video…… thanks!

9. Fedornov

Tighten all the way down. Do you mean got to 6 or to 1

10. Virgil Justice

Excellent video! Thanks

11. Randall Trudell

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Thanks for the explanation, just getting into fishing and bought a baitcaster, didn't know it was anything more than a nice feeling reel. Time to go buy the right line and keep practicing.

12. Gene Villarreal

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Does it matter what side of the handle you buy pending on left or right handed? Thinking about buying my first baitcaster

13. C. Gifford

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Thanks for explaining it. I just picked up a bait caster and have been trying it with 17 lb fluorocarbon line. Gonna switch over to the 30 lb braided to make it easier. Thanks again!!!!!

14. C Kellson

Good Video!

15. Ricky Callahan

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

The OG Flair videos coming in clutch🤙🏽 always come back to this one whenever I need to re assure myself or think I’m doing something wrong.

16. Christopher andrew

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

You have the wrong set up for a right handed dominance.
    Go back to school

17. John Mann

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

thank you flair for your vids love watching them im glad i found this video cause a guy at walmart when i was looking at the bait caster i bought informed me wrong and lost almost all my new line now i have to respool

18. John Mann

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

i bought a 35 dollar combo made 2 casts on the second cast i got such a bad nest and had to cut almost all 150 yards out to get to the end

19. Amanda Landis

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Thank you for your video I just got my first baitcasting rod and reel combo and was extremely confused on the basics but now I feel fairly confident keep up the good work

20. Jacob Jones

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

I love your videos, but I love it even more when u said “a 45 degree angle” and your rod was almost parallel to the ground. 4:07. Lol. Please keep doing what your doing, your videos are great and I love to watch them.

21. GiDD

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

flair was born to make fishing videos. so well spoken and knowledgeable af

22. Gerry Her

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Best how to ive seen. Good stuff! Great tutorial!

23. swampfox1953

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Great vid. Bought a bait cast rig last week and went straight to the river to try it out. What a mess I had. Gave up because I knew I had to be doing something wrong and broke out a fly rod I had with me. Went home and watched a few vids then went in the back yard to practice and was able to get in some good casts. It was amazing to me how many experts (?) cast and retrieved with their strong hand. That is so clumsy looking. After watching this vid I changed a couple of thingsI was doing and am casting much better. Thanks.

24. jshannon2k8

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Just bought my first baitcaster today – Shimano Curado HGK. I've been strictly trout fisherman, spin and fly, for the last 20 years. Want to start fishing bass. That being said, it seems so foreign to me to cast with my left hand and reel with my right hand. I haven't spooled up the reel yet and gotten it out, but still. I've been one handed spin casting and casting my fly rod with my right hand my entire life. What is the logic behind this? Thanks

25. jay love

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

You said casting into the wind make sure your brake system is very high is that correct?
    excellent point and that's all I needed to know and I'm glad you started off the video mentioning that

26. Kumaran Krishnan

Awesome

27. Iam PU4P

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

I hear that radioactive in there, 2018??

28. Geospace Angler

Nice job

29. Ivan Contreras

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

thnks , saved me from breaking my rod

30. Vitamin Memes

Thanks for the help

31. Radar

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Thought you always had to keep your finger down just let go all the way break on 10 didnt nest at all😞

32. Jack Gallea

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Thank you for the great instructions. Received the reel for Christmas, juster started using it in August. Thanks for the advice.

33. Gamer andrew

2017??

34. Yaecob Calderon

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

who's watching in 2017? jesus Andrew you grew so much !

35. BA McDowell

Thanks for the demo!

36. Roderick Hunter Jr

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Excellent tutorial my friend!!!

37. Eternal Williams

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Thanks. I just learned where I was messing up.

38. Evanator48

April 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm

I''m watching in 2017, he's such a pup in this video lol…