The Gt Ice Cream is an incredible lure and we have had tons of success with it over the last 8 years. There are 4 different shapes for different fishing conditions. In this clip Barry Wareham from basil Manning active fishing gear gives us the ins and outs of the gt ice cream.

Subscribe to our Chanel at http://www.youtube.com/user/OffTheChartFishing. Giant trevall, garrick, couta or king mackerel are a few species you can catch on a Gt ice cream. For ore tackle tips check our web site out at http://www.offthechart.co.za/.

Off the chart adventure fishing series is a broadcast and web fishing series. We fish all over the world and we promote catch and release.

1. Panda Puddin

February 9, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Where can I get daiichi hooks??

2. Dylan van Deventer

February 9, 2019 at 5:38 pm

HI , i am going to mazeppa bay to target some garrick and other species in that area , what would be the best plug for me to use there ?

3. victor van dyke

February 9, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Hey Barry, love your show.  I lived in Toti from 1969 until 1976.  Fished up and down the Natal Coast with my good buddy Nelson de Almeida and others, Buster Williamson, Corrie Vermeulen.Some of the best times of my life.  Now almost 40 years in the USA, married and wishing I can do more fishing.  Keep up the good work.

4. wizz ismail

February 9, 2019 at 5:38 pm

what type of knot you use to tie the hook of the gt icecream?. can you please show us the knot.

5. Hmoob Vaj

February 9, 2019 at 5:38 pm

i would like to know where can i buy some from wat site it seem in Australian don't sell it

6. Dragonfly Bell

February 9, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I would really like to know what line you use please?

Thanks for the great show 🙂