Today I talk about (what I believe) is the best spinning rod and reel you can buy for under $200!

Reel: Sahara 2500 FI – https://goo.gl/FwmFFQ
On Tackle warehouse – https://goo.gl/32kpBJ

Rod: Exage Spinning – https://goo.gl/A7aK1P
On Tackle warehouse – https://goo.gl/GQmdKw

__________________________________________________________________

Social Media:

• Instagram- The.ladybass

• Snapchat- the.ladybass

• Facebook- Ladybass
________________________________________________________________

Check out Simple fishing!

****Use Promo Code: LADYBASS to get your first box for $10****

__________________________________________________________________

Want some sweet customizable fishing apparel? Check out Fishing icons!

Use code Ladybass for 15% off apparel!
________________________________________________________________

Gopro: Gopro Hero 3+ silver
Gopro Mounts: chest mount & goose neck
Camera: Sony a55
Lens: 18-55 SAM and/or 18-70
Tripod: Ravelli APLT4 61 inch Aluminum Tripod
________________________________________________________________

Check out my PLAYLISTS for more VIDEOS

Email – ladybasscanada@gmail.com

1. jason james

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Great review, young lady.

2. Snow Man

nice review very helpful

3. Luke McArthur

Nothing: (…) her: RiGht HeRe

4. Sweswio

Badass Canadian girl hell yeah

5. Tony Duffy, Ring Finder, Games and More

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Excellent very informative review!

6. ALBfishing

25,000 reel???

7. Michael Bandeko

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I like the Shimano Stella's for my heavy saltwater spinning gear. I think there are better reels for less money for freshwater.

8. Dennis Nicholson

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Ladybass, I have to agree with you 1000 percent. Even before I saw this video this evening (believe it or not),I had already decided that I am going to buy a Sahara Fl reel. I want mine in the 3000 size because it takes 6, 8,and 10 lb. mono line. As for the rod, it is beautiful. The only problem for me is that it is a one piece model. I don't drive a car but ride a bicycle for transportation. That's why I chose the medium-power Calamus instead. You know what? I believe that you'd make a great spokesperson for Shimano as much as you like their products

9. AnimeNfish

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

For Casting 7 foot ish Medium heavy fast action texas rigging which is more sensitive? Shimano Exage or Dobyns Fury?

10. Rod Royal

Medium is the way to go

11. Rod Royal

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I got a Shimano NASCI 3000 for $100 and St. Croix 7' medium Triumph for $90. Tax puts it a little over $200 but it's an awesome combo for the money. Very solid and smooth. Almost no reel wobble. Thanks Isabella!

12. mogtrader8

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

are u still using this reel? hows it holding up. and any maintenance? deciding between this and the sedona.

13. Roger Heuckeroth

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

And if you do salt water fishing, the Shimano Nasci is basically the Sahara with core protect seals for not much more.

14. Odi

What about $200 both all that. Omg
    I think before witness $453, certificate real.
    Some rod beautiful very expensive $500, hit strong heavy big fishing.

15. Derek Davis

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I got a Shimano Sienna combo at academy, I really like Shimano stuff the reels are super smooth.

16. Kyle Paul

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

this is the exact combo i picked up from the sportsman show!

17. Drew Landeen

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I have never bass fished in my life but your videos have me very excited to try. Do you have a few tips for my first time out? Like a certain bait I should start off with?

18. garfield silva

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I just found your channel, great content just subbed Really enjoying your channel content!

19. Gary Dodgson

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I've got an original Sahara RE 4000 rear drag reel +2 composite push on spools ,3 bearings .Used for sea spinning & for fresh water carp & pike fishing .about 21 years old still runs like new,no new parts .If that new School real runs half as good & lasts half as long it will do for me .Thanks for the review tight lines from the UK .

20. Tubby Mam

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Hi great videos I have owned the sahara reel for a year best buy for that price
    By the way where can we buy the hat you are wearing in the video ??

21. L3D_Devourer

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Girl where’s the next vid at?????? Ps not angry just sad I love your vids, keep up the good work, but upload more often. K bye 😁😋

22. Arcasting

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Where do you get the wind screen for your GoPro and how do you clip it on? Stupid question but I’m tired of the lavalier movo microphones

23. J Stokes

April 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

whats the RATIO?? better be 6:2:1 for the price.