A complete explanation and tutorial of the new researcher portion of the game added 7-13-2017.

1. Mars P

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

ace fishing has a new update ice land update update your game
    right now

2. rogi sky

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

ace fishing has a new update today update your game today thanks

3. Mars P

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

when i look at invite a friend it says 5 energy when 1 friend plays i didn't get 5 energy times the amount of friends i have that the game supposed to send me when time remaining is done
    what should i do? help me please i clicked on menu clicked on invite friends looked at invite a friend time remaining stayed at 1 second and it didn't make it to 0 second if it went to 0 second
    in time remaining the game would've send my reward what should i do

4. Babu Tamu

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Thanks now this is deserving……keep it up bro

5. mars phu

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

update your game today update special push reward upgrade event
    go to event click update special push reward upgrade event for more information
    please update your game today thanks

6. mars phu

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

after you update your game click competition then click guild battle you will see big fish battle and point battle
    check the rewards and rules you can look at the rewards and see what you will get
    i think everyone who participated in point battles can earn guild gold make sure to click rewards to know how much you can earn guild master must put a request to enter the point battle

7. mars phu

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

hey buddy update your game after updating your game click treasure chest and you will see two one treasure chest and guild box click guild box and spend your guild points must update your game first then be on a guild team to use guild box after that click on treasure chest and you will see treasure chest and guild box click guild box and spend your guild points your welcome my best friend guild cash will be in guild buffs two make sure you update your game first then use them

8. CrackGreg

How do I unlock other researchers? I only have the first 3

9. mars phu

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

update your game to get accessory booster from your mail box today make sure you update your game thanks for teaching me this

10. jesus father bradley phuvanat

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

update your ace fishing now to get king of fish battle and craft

11. jesus father bradley phuvanat

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

ace fishing has a new update. update your game now

12. Yo Doe

February 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Did you do the upgrade yet?I am stuck in Hawaii.

13. anh tuan nguyen