Thank you for stopping by the KastKing YouTube channel! Do you want access to weekly fishing videos, how to fish videos, fishing reel reviews, and our favorite…NEW FISHING GEAR VIDEOS?! Subscribe here to follow and stay up to date: https://goo.gl/VnHZtu

Did you know? KastKing fishing gear is being used by angling professionals on the Major League Fishing (MLF) and Bassmaster (B.A.S.S) bass tournament fishing trails.

KastKing is your one stop shop for fishing gear. Grab a KastKing reel, a new KastKing fishing pole, fishing line, sunglasses, fishing tools, and fishing tackle bags (just to name a few!) SHOP HERE: http://amzn.to/2FHey1H

Are you interested in learning more about KastKing? You can find out more information about KastKing and how to order all of our awesome and affordable fishing gear by watching our Amazon storefront video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suGMvIybqNk
#kastking

1. ibizagt77

April 3, 2019 at 7:57 pm

hi where i find this colour? dark green?

2. Montana Sportsman

April 3, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I love my Mega 8

3. Fishing With Bottles

April 3, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I run the 10lbs and 15lbs on my spinning setups.
    Best bang for the buck in my humble opinion.

4. Rotaryphoneuser1

April 3, 2019 at 7:57 pm

condom package.lol.

5. BarrelRacing121

April 3, 2019 at 7:57 pm

which ones better

6. 3waver

April 3, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Having personally tried the Kast King braid and compared it to Suffix and Power Pro, it's honestly not a bad product for what you pay for it. I'm still testing the regular Kast King braid on one of my reels and haven't fully committed switching over my other reels to it yet. My biggest complaint was that the high vis color fades after the first day of fishing. Despite that, it casts well and I've caught plenty of fish on it. I've not tried the mega 8, but I will most likely give it a shot to at least compare it to the other brands. Thus far the products that I have purchased from Eposidon.com haven't been bad. I own two spinning reels from them, the Ecooda Maelstrom and Ecooda Blackhawk, both good fishing reels. I wouldn't put them in the same league as my Shimano Stradic CI4 or Shimano Bait Runnner, but they did exceed my expectations. Compared to most the stuff you buy at the box stores within the same price range, it's a higher quality product. I just wished they would stand behind their products for more than 1 year warranty. Then perhaps I would take them more seriously.